As a Junior Hospitality Researcher, you will contribute to the creation of innovative and engaging training content.
Currently growing at a fast pace, the Special Projects team evolves independently to the rest of the company, focusing on one new major project. We are looking for an UX Researcher (Internship). By conducting field research among our end-users, you will provide extensive actionable insights to the rest of the team that will ensure success to the product. You will be in constant contact with our end-users and build relationships that will last longer than your internship. Moreover, this is the opportunity for you to learn tons about hotel technology, software development and UX Design. Looking for an exciting new challenge in User Research? Look no more, we’d love to hear from you!
• Explore field research opportunities in the hospitality industry, participate in the definition of the user research plan and work on meeting objectives;
• Contact and build trust with professionals from the hotel industry;
• Identify UI requirements that will best suit the needs of a well-defined target market;
• Help in recruitment for research participants and conduct user interviews, participant observations and user testing;
• Work closely with interaction designers to translate research into wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, refine personas and build relevant scenarios;
• Bring actionable insights to uncover design obstacles and overcome them.
• Currently studying hospitality management;
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them;
• Passionate about the hospitality industry;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of different research methods such as interviews, surveys etc.
• Strong communicative and analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
• Having a EU work permit is mandatory.
• New project, newest technology stack, best development practices;
• Opportunity to contribute to an innovative product aiming to revolutionize the hospitality industry;
• You will be part of an international, young, dynamic and professional team;
• Creativity, adaptability and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
• Gross monthly salary is 314€ net per month;
• Only holders of EU-citizenship;
• A workweek consists of 40 hours, Monday to Friday;
• Lunch is provided during working hours.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and motivation letter via our online application system at novility.com/careers. Feel free to also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this role.
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.