Are you an innovative and dynamic instructional designer dedicated to collaborating on original/inventive/progressive design solutions and seeing those concepts come to life?
Currently growing at a fast pace, the Special Projects team evolves independently to the rest of the company, focusing on one new major project. The team is very international and multidisciplinary, comprising of Researchers, Designers and Developers working together to analyze, design and develop the best solutions possible – with a clear emphasis on innovation. The team works in a very positive and friendly atmosphere, everyone always open to learn and help one another.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Backend .NET developer to join our Special Projects team. The ideal candidate is a team player, problem solver and excellent communicator. As a Backend developer you will be responsible for creation of new enterprise level solution with the best practice and latest technologies stacks. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing innovative applications, we would like to meet you.
· Designing software architecture modules, defining data structure and specifying data flows;
· Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards;
· Identifying work process improvements.
· Participate in requirements analysis;
· Assist & lead programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications;
· Work closely with designers & researchers to implement new features and refinements.
· At least 3-4 years of professional Software Development experience – C#.
· Proven record of success in working with the following software technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server (MSSQL);
· Ability to write clean, testable and efficient code;
· Understanding & experience with Agile methodologies;
· Experience with Microservices, DDD, CQRS, Messaging, Containers would be an advantage;
· Git and CI expertise would be a plus;
· Strong communication skills (written and verbally), business proficiency in English is a must;
· Good decision making and problem-solving skills;
· Remote work not possible;
· Having a EU work permit is mandatory;
· Teamwork, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
· New project, newest technology stack, best development practices;
· You will be part of an international, young, dynamic and professional team;
· Working in a vibrant and international office;
· Creativity, adaptability and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and motivation letter via our online application system at novility.com/careers. Feel free to also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this role.
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.