As a Junior Hospitality Researcher, you will contribute to the creation of innovative and engaging training content.
As a product researcher, you will work at the heart of our organization - you create and improve the content of your storyboards for the development of Novility products. You are first-hand responsible to guide the other departments towards the creation of the best-practice interactive trainings for the hospitality industry. Moreover, this is the opportunity for you to learn tons about hotel technology, software development and UX Design. Looking for an exciting new challenge? Look no more, we’d love to hear from you!
• Analysis of current hospitality industry training practices;
• Research and creation of content for product improvements;
• Assisting in product development, improvements, innovation and customization;
• Internal testing of training systems;
• Supporting the team lead in translation and voiceover projects.
• You have a passion for the hospitality industry and an interest in technology;
• Operational experience within the hospitality industry is a must;
• Strong analytical and research skills to understand and identify issues occurring in hospitality operations, and translate these into suggestions for product development;
• Effective communication and writing skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Business proficiency in English and fluent in at least one other European language;
• Enthusiastic to work in a start-up environment;
• Curious and eager to learn;
• Don’t mind raising your opinion.
• A workweek consists of 40 hours, Monday to Friday;
• Gross monthly salary is €314 net per month (excluding lodging);
• Lunch is provided during working hours;
• Only holders of EU-citizenship;
• Visit our webpage www.novility.com.
If this sounds like you, Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Novility: Research and Development Intern. Feel free to also reach out to us if you have any questions about this position.
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.