As a Junior Hospitality Researcher, you will contribute to the creation of innovative and engaging training content.
Are you an innovative and dynamic instructional designer dedicated to collaborating on original/inventive/progressive design solutions and seeing those concepts come to life? Then Novility would like to hear from you!
In this position we are looking for a professional who can combine innovation, digital education design with adult learning methodology. Acquiring familiarity with the user experience and to incorporate learner’s interactions and responses to different formats and topics of content and optimize the delivery.
• Identify design problems and devise creative and innovative solutions and translate ideas into wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Take a user-centered design approach, quickly testing and improving your designs.
• Create a program architecture for different projects which links their subjects together.
• Create effective and fair assessment methods that foster the learners’ development, providing opportunities to demonstrate their mastery learning of the goals.
• Determine suitable teaching methods for different projects.
• Focus on expected outcomes, based on the audience’s prior skills, experience, and needs, and design a course based on the available technology, budget and time.
• Instructional design experience as well as experience in experiential learning design. Knowledge of the current technology trends.
• Expertise in industry standard prototyping tools and design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or related field.
• You are good at thinking from a conceptual level and can effectively communicate both visually and verbally, also with team members less experienced with UX design.
• Familiarity and working experience with learning design models such as ADDIE, Dick and Crey and with motivational design such as ARCS.
• Free lance
• Opportunity to contribute to an innovative product aiming to revolutionize the hospitality industry;
• You will be part of an international, young, dynamic and professional team;
• Creativity, adaptability and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
• Only holders of EU-citizenship;
• A workweek consists of 28-40 hours, Monday to Friday;
• Lunch is provided during working hours.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and motivation letter via our online application system at novility.com/careers. Feel free to also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this role.
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.