Are you an innovative and dynamic instructional designer dedicated to collaborating on original/inventive/progressive design solutions and seeing those concepts come to life?
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand Novility’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands the power of inbound marketing and can help position Novility as a thought leader in hospitality. Does this sound like a fit for you? Look no more, we’d love to hear from you!
• Create 3–4 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis to support/attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers;
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests;
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the Hospitality Industry;
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our buyer personas;
• This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and can also be process-driven, think at scale, and rely on data to make decisions;
• Basic understanding of SEO and content marketing principle;
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content;
• A high level of English proficiency is a must. Bonus points if you are a native level speaker!•You have a passion for hospitality and an interest in technology;
• Enthusiastic to work in start-up environment;
• You must have a valid EU work permit for this role.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and motivation letter via our online application system at novility.com/careers. Feel free to also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this role.
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.