At Novility, we make working in hospitality easier.
We are looking for a user experience designer with a proven skill set comprising of conducting user and product research, surveys, interviews, etc. and converting them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also be tasked with the design of the overall functionality of the product to ensure a great user experience.
• Translate ideas into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate Product Leader’s vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for Novility’s products.
• Develop wireframes, mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Optimize user experience for mobile and non -mobile platforms.
• Identify design problems and devise creative and innovative solutions.
• Take a user centered design approach and quickly test and improve your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stake holders.
• Be willing to champion new ideas.
• At least 5-7 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions.
• A proven track record of success.
• Extensive experience in using best practices for UX design and a deep understanding of responsive design.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Proficiency in working with prototyping tools and design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Full working proficiency in Windows 10 or Mac OS.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g.interaction, visual communications, product), HCI or a related field.
• Being able to work in an English environment
At Novility, we are a mix of youth, ambition and experience; a team of hospitality professionals, entrepreneurs, developers, designers, IT experts and ergonomic specialists from around the globe. With a shared passion to reinvent training in hospitality, we design and develop advanced solutions that establish industry wide standards. Our aim is to always be one step ahead in the evolution of this industry.
A comprehensive training delivered in a 3D simulative environment that focuses on core operating procedures, ergonomic training and communication essentials. It is an interactive learning tool created with motion-tracking and speech-recognition technologies. The training enhances employee productivity and performance in highly demanding day-to-day hotel operations whilst achieving safer work practices and reducing injury rates.
A compact and flexible training solution to increase your operational productivity covering the core procedures of an employee’s job role. It is delivered through a mobile application that allows training to be easily accessible on the go, suitable for demanding schedules.
An integrated cloud-based platform to manage all aspects of training. Track progress, compare performance and monitor results. It consists of three core elements: account management, training management and intelligence (focusing on training analytics and online reputation.)
Let’s build something big together
What we look for
Innovation-driven professionals with a strong passion for hospitality, different backgrounds and nationalities, an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and ready to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of this industry consistently.
How we do things
We promote a creative, merit-based and rewarding working environment. Everyone’s voice is heard and valued. We believe in the power of collaboration to turn ideas into reality. Novility is a place of learning and growth, where we aim to solve the biggest challenges of our industry.